Subject: [Fictionary] TROWAL ballot reminder

From: E Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 20:30:42 -0400

Tonight is the deadline, and we only have votes from Jed, Linda, Pierre, 
Fran, Joshua, and Ranjit. Vote now!

trowal, n. A pledge or promise, as of marriage.

trowal, n. A ring of underground stakes built around a garden or other 
plot of land to prevent animals from burrowing in.

trowal, adj. 1. Flimsy, shoddily built. 2. Better than what is at hand.

trowal, n. A large pestle-like tool used to muddle (crush) grapes for 
wine in northwestern Italy and southeastern France; mostly out of use by 
the middle of the 18th century.

trowal, adj. 1. Romantically involved. 2. (naut.) Overly knotted or tangled

trowal, n. 1. A marriage contract. 2. The ceremony in which the marriage 
contract is signed by the parents/guardians of the couple who will be 
married.

trowal, adj. Having imperfect symmetry.

trowal, n. A guard dog.

trowal, adj. 1. Prone to beliefs, many of which are false. 2. Opinionated.

TROWAL, n. TROugh of Warm air ALoft, a tongue of warm and moist air 
often associated with heavy and/or prolonged precipitation (ch. Canadian).

-- Eric   |   @GoudyBoldItalic