Subject: And he bursts unexpectedly back into the room

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:30:11 -0700

Hooray! He's back!

Thanks to J-J and Elliott for help in getting me back in the list.

Now, apparently I won the last round? (That's what they told me.)

I asked J-J to submit an initial word to the list, but obviously I
don't know whether he did or not. (But I haven't received any "I know
that" messages) So I'll try again with the same word

If anyone knows

alabandical

please let me know by Thursday morning, 2005 November 17. Assuming
this one passes the test, plan on submitting your 'fictionitions' by
Wednesday next.

BB,
Hutch

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCM/IT/S d(+-) s+: a C++$>++++ U P L E? W+$+++ N+ o? K? w+>++++ O? M-
V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP-(--) t+ 5? X? R+ !tv b++++ DI++ D+ G e++>++++ h+ r--*
y--(++)
-------END GEEK CODE BLOCK-------