Subject: [Fictionary] new fictionary word: SHUFTI

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:07:15 -0400

The new word is SHUFTI. If you already know what shufti means, please let
me know by Thursday night!

- ranjit

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:57:48 -0400

Elliott knew the word shufti, which means a quick look.

Let's try again with DEVIT. If you know this word, let me know by Thursday
night.

- ranjit

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:32:10 -0400

Nobody has spoken up to say that they know the word DEVIT, so it's
official! Please send me your devitnitions by next Wednesday evening (Sept
15).

- ranjit