Subject: [Fictionary] INTING Ballot!

From: Ziv Stern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 21:21:00 -0400

Hello all! We have many lovely contenders for your points this week.

I know we normally do 2 points and 1 point, but.... because of the internet
theme: *please give one definition 6.9 points, and another definition 4.20
points.*

And, as always, feel free to make any comments or observations you are so
moved to make (including about the point-scheme of your dear word-chooser),
to be shared with the rest of the players.

inting, n - anything

inting - n. - a business meeting that has adjourned to a bar.

INTING - n. - Going public with the news that you're not gay.

inting: very cool. The bees' knees. "He did his eyebrows gold? He's inting!"

inting is when somebody oversimplifies something and just ignores nuances.

The definition of Inting: To intentionally put yourself or group of friends
behind by doing something incredibly stupid or out of anger.

What happens when a famous person is the subject of allegations, and
several other people come out of the woodwork with similar accusations.

inting (n.) -- A public-key cryptographic algorithm based on the ease of
symbolic differentiation and the difficulty of its inverse, symbolic
integration.

Inting--opposite of outing.  1) staying home to have fun.  2) instead of
pointing out someone's new status, inting points out that noting has
changed.

inting, n. intelligence ingestion; the process of recording raw information
about a subject under surveillance.

"Anyone with poor opsec is likely part of some inting pipeline."

Inting:  when troll activists try to drag people by acting like they are
intellectually superior, this is common on sites like Twitter

Troll: actually it's *they're. you really are an illiterate Chad
Person: stfu bruh i know ur just inting me

---

From: Ziv Stern <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 18:31:00 -0400

Hi everyone! Reminder to send in your votes for INTING! I forgot to say
when I sent out the ballot, but ballot closes on *Monday, August 17th* (or
before I check my email Tuesday morning.)

-Ziv

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 9:21 PM Ziv Stern <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I know we normally do 2 points and 1 point, but.... because of the
> internet theme: *please give one definition 6.9 points, and another
> definition 4.20 points.*
>
> The definition of Inting: To intentionally put yourself or group of
> friends behind by doing something incredibly stupid or out of anger.
>
> inting, n. intelligence ingestion; the process of recording raw
> information about a subject under surveillance.
>

---

From: Ziv Stern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:26:05 -0400

Thanks to everyone who sent in their votes! I still need from:
Jean-Joseph  Jim  Elliott  Nicolas  Simon