Subject: [Fictionary] new new new new new new new fictionary word: CHALICO

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:53:55 -0400

Pierre was pretty close to the meaning of "alnage" - inspection and
measuring of cloth. RIght now I'm kind of enjoying the expansion of new new
new words in the subject line, so I'm not yet ready to try a variant round
(but please yell at me if you disagree!)

So here's a word that maybe none of you know*: "chalico".

- ranjit

---
* fingers crossed

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 21:56:48 -0400

Nobody has claimed to know "chalico", so it's official! Please get me your
defs by the end of next weekend.

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 13:00:00 -0400

Reminder: chalico defs are due by the end of this weekend! Get those
chalicoes in before it's too late!!

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2024 22:44:41 -0400

Final reminder! Send me your chalico defs! I'll be collating them on Monday.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2024 at 1:00 PM Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> Nobody has claimed to know "chalico", so it's official! Please get me
>> your defs by the end of next weekend.
>>
>>
>>