Subject: [Fictionary] tiver ballot

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 07:01:26 -0400

One of these is the real tiver; the others are fake. Vote two points for one 
def and one point for another. If you vote for the real def, or someone else 
votes for your def, you get points. The deadline is a week from now.

Pierre
---
tiver, n. [music; uncommon] a pulsating effect in an instrumental or vocal tone 
produced by slight and slow variations in volume; a slow tremolo. Usu. 
indicated by "tiv" in a score.

tiver, v. 1. to examine minutely. 2. in alchemy, to heat until reduced to ash.

tiver, n. a small amount of money.

tiver, adj. 1. ready; prepared. 2. (fm. Occitan) loaded and tensioned, as in a 
siege engine or bow.

tiver, n. 1. one who has spent the summer fruitlessly. 2. a brewer of 
despicable ale.

tiver, n. a narrow, conical mesh net, often used to harvest crustaceans from 
the sea floor.

tiver, n. a handheld sower that makes a hole in soil, drops in a few seeds, 
and covers it with soil with one motion. A seed hopper can be carried on the 
chest of the user.

tiver, n. a kind of ochre used for marking sheep in some parts of England.

tiver, n. tool for winding yarn into a ball.
-- 
ro nu co'i cortu cu nu co'a certu