Subject: Did you get Hutch's message?

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:09:20 -0400

Just out of curiosity, I know some people have been experienceing
difficulty reading messages from Hutch lately.  If you were unable to
read the recent message drop me an email and let me know.  (Hutch didn't
ask me to do this, I'm just a busybody.)

Jean-Joseph

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jul 2001 17:31:11 -0000
Subject: New Word

Hmm, how'd I manage that?

Okay, try this one on for size

..... eventration

Make your "fictionitions" have two parts: that is,

..... word - part-of-speech - 1. first definition 2. second definition

The relatedness of the two definitions is, of course, completely up to
you.

BB,
Hutch