Subject: NUPSON prodding: go go go!

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:07:18 -0500 (EST)

I want additional NUPSON word-submissions!  Friday night's the limit; I
know you straggling fictionarians can do it by friday!  Hold this in mind,
again: don't put 'E' in your work!

- ranjit

---

From: William Quale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:59:47 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Ranjit Bhatnagar wrote:
> know you straggling fictionarians can do it by friday!  Hold this in
> mind, again: don't put 'E' in your work!

I just thought I should say I'm sorry for not playing fictionary for
months.  This round was particularly nifty, too!  Alas, I'm busy, busy,
busy nowadays, and I just totally lost track.  You could say my mind's a--
what's that thing, that strains stuff?  Shoot, can't think of it ... how
frustrating (but apropos).

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to finding lots of "nupson" in my inbox soon.

--will

 [email-masked]  http://www.quale.org	http://www.strangehorizons.com

"i've gone to sweep cobwebs beyond the sky, but i'll be back by and by."

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:34:24 -0500

> frustrating (but apropos).

Do you think of a stocking? Lawsonia artists strain mix through a stocking so 
that no part that is too big to go through a tip of a carrot bag is in it.

That prods my brain - I ought to put Lawsonia on my hair again. It is showing 
gray roots.

phma