Subject: nidor ballot

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:48:31 -0800

You know how it works!  Send me your votes by next Wednesday.

- ranjit

nidor (n.) -- A small piece of jewelry.

nidor (n.) -- (Of poultry)  Propensity to build, care for, and sit on
a nest spontaneously.

nidor (n.) -- 1. Qualities belonging to a particular nest. 2. A commingling of
odors of animals who live together.

nidor (n.) -- A minor functionary of the imperial Persian court.

nidor (adj.) -- 1. Composed of lead or other base metals.  2. Worthless.

nidor (n.) -- Scent or savor of meat or food, cooked or cooking. 

NIDOR -- Medical acronym for Nobody Dead In Operating Room.  Often used on
paperwork at end of shift. 

nidor (n.) -- Dandruff-like skin condition in sheep, resulting in skin
flakes trapped in the wool.

nidor (n.) -- Copper jewelry tinged with verdigris

Special bonus joke definition from Pierre:
nidor (n.) A backward-thinking French sculptor. See also Lacsap.

---

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:25:58 -0500

Hi,
Has there been a nidor result yet?  I haven't seen one but I didn't know if
there had been a problem after I re-signed up on the list with my new
address...
-Fran Poodry