Subject: Re: need help with web search

From: James Kushner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:11:54 -0400

Hello folks!

You can call off the search; I sent this email to Jean-Joseph last night. 
(This version has been edited to exclude the original's sleep-deprived 
comments about diapers.)

--James

>Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:27:00 -0400
>To: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
>From: James Kushner <[email-masked]>
>Subject: challenge met! (Re: need help with web search)
>
>Hello J-J!
>
>The person you are loking for is John Lucas, coordinator and archivist for 
>the Global British Comedy Collaborative. His email is listed as 
><[email-masked]>.
>
>I discovered this information on the GBCC page, at 
><http://home.comcast.net/~john.lucas/misc/>, which links to the MS Word 
>document you originally found.