Subject: machicolation: whoops!

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:53:35 -0500

Looks like I made a mistake, and the following message was sent (a few
days ago) only to David Randall, rather than to the list.  So maybe there
are people who know "machicolation".  Let me know.

Jean-Joseph

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:07:28 -0500
Subject: Re: next new non-word

As I suspected I would, I received two replies to my "bissextile" message
(from Pierre and Melissa) wishing me a happy Leap Day, so we'll move on
to the next try.  I also got an amusing reply from David, and a reply
from someone I don't believe I've heard of before, named Sandy.  Welcome
Sandy!  But I think the rest of you received that reply as well: Sandy
(and anyone else who ay be lurking), make sure you don't "reply all" when
you send in a definition, or everyone will know that the definition is
from you.

Next try: machicolation

Jean-Joseph
___________________________

(footnote: Elliott and Hutch also noted that they knew "bissextile")