Subject: who leads the next round

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:04:27 EDT

Well, Kir and I both gave Elliott's def points, so maybe Elliott should take 
the next round?
What do you think, Elliott?
-Fran

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:30:15 -0400 (EDT)

> What do you think, Elliott?

I'd be delighted to, but if either of yall is dying to do it, or has 
found a particularly good word, then go for it.  What does Roundmaster 
Abbot think?

em

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:16:25 -0400

>found a particularly good word, then go for it.  What does Roundmaster 

Me, I think whoever of the winners was wordpicker least recently should go. (If
no winner ever were wordpicker before, that rule would break.) But if you
decide otherwise, that's fine with me.

phma

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 00:28:47 -0400 (EDT)

> decide otherwise, that's fine with me.

Sounds reasonable.  This means either Kir or me, since Fran picked two 
rounds ago.  Jed's web page doesn't seem to be current any more, so I 
can't tell which of us is less recent, but I think it's probably me since 
I can't even remember the last time I picked.  Does anyone have the 
information?

em

---

From: Kirsten Talmage <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:00:15 -0400 (EDT)

Give us a word alredy, sir! :) :)

Kir, chomping at the def. :P