Subject: ACROSPIRE ballot - Vote early! Vote often!

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:21:48 -0600

Not a huge number of entrants this time around but well-
varied. Very minor editing done to make form match; none on 
content.

Vote as usual: 2 points for one definition, 1 point for 
another. Feel free to give comments and 'if I only had more 
vote' non-votes (they can be used for tie-breakers, if 
necessary :)

Please try to get votes in by next Wednesday again: 2005 
October 19.

Good luck to all!

BB,
Hutch

**********************************

acrospire n. A hobby airplane, weighing between 0.5 and 
0.75 ounces, with a "pushing" propeller in the rear powered 
by twisted rubber and the rudder at the front. Usually 
built to fly in counter-clockwise fashion for times lasting 
more than 20 minutes.

acrospire v. To reach for the stars.

acrospire n. Tin disulfide.

acrospire n. 1. An empty pedestal on which living persons 
may pose. 2. A public park furnished with such.

acrospire n. Breathing exercises adopted by mountain 
climbers from Tibetan monks.

acrospire n. Altitude sickness; inability to breathe 
properly due to insufficient air pressure.

acrospire v. To put forth a first sprout.

acrospire n. (meteorology) An intense updraft.