Subject: [Fictionary] Semantle

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 17:16:06 -0700

I noticed Dominus and Ranjit are both mentioned in the notes for this game.
Does Dominus play this any more?
https://semantle.novalis.org/
-- 
*Fran Poodry (she/her)*
*Oregon, USA*

*“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61107.Margaret_Mead>*

---

From: David Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 20:29:13 -0400

On Tue, 2022-04-05 at 17:16 -0700, Fran Poodry wrote:
> I noticed Dominus and Ranjit are both mentioned in the notes for this
> game. Does Dominus play this any more?

He gave me a very useful piece of feedback early on, but I'm not sure
if he's touched it since.  I owe him an email re a hinting thing that I
wanted to try with it, but I haven't had a free moment in the past
month to actually get to it.

---

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 17:34:22 -0700

LOL I meant does Dominus play fictionary anymore.

*Fran Poodry (she/her)*
*Oregon, USA*