Subject: [Fictionary] New Word - misqueme

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 18:27:48 -0400

Sorry, all, for the delay. I had expected to be back in the running no
later than two weeks ago, but life does have a tendency to get in the way.

First, the unimportant news: the fiddling for the wedding went ... neither
well nor ill: it went. I wasn't as bad as I had feared nor as good as I had
hoped and possibly a TINY bit better than I had actually expected. I
selected a group of traditional waltzes with romantic sounding titles:
e.g., Cinderella's Waltz, Cupid's Waltz, The Shepherd's Wife. The last is a
slow waltz and I used it for the bride's walk down the aisle. The others
are more sprightly and I used for the bridesmaids going down the aisle and,
after the ceremony, for everyone to return up the aisle.

Anyway, on to words: does anyone know "*misqueme*"?

Are you a "*misqueme*"? Do you tend to "*misqueme*" at parties? Have you a "
*misqueme*" boat, umbrella, or shoe? Does the snow fall in a "*misqueme*"
fashion where you live? (No, none of these are hints ... or perhaps they
all are???)

If you know the word, please let me know by the weekend (8/7-8). Currently
expecting to create and send out the ballot the following weekend (8/14-15)

BB,
Hutch

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCM/S d+>- s+:+ a++ C+++$ ULAC>$ P+ L+ !E W++$
N+ o K? w++++/--$ O? M- V? PS+ PE/- Y PGP- t++ 5?
X-- R !tv? b++++>$ DI++++ D G+> e++ h+ r--?* y++>
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------