Subject: CACKLE-BLADDER: ballot and misc.

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:35:00 -0500 (EST)

I didn't give a deadline for cackle-bladder votes.  Let's say, get your
votes to me by midnight Monday.  Bribes will be accepted until Tuesday
afternoon.

Also, you word-obsessed fictionarians may be interested in signing up with
Eat More Words, a project some friends of mine have started.  Among other
good stuff, they're working to get online access to the Oxford English
Dictionary.  http://www.eatmorewords.org

- ranjit

---

From: stimps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:39:38 -0800

> Dictionary.  http://www.eatmorewords.org

I saw that and was interested.  I'm not sure about actually sending 
money until I have a vague idea of *how* they intend to get access to 
the OED.  There's not really much information there about what they are 
about or what they plan to do or how, so I felt a bit skeptical.  Have 
you any insider info?

stimps