Subject: ix-nay on the anabrochismus-way

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:19:01 EDT

No one's pegged it exactly, but there have been a number of good approximations, so forget it.  Try

cumberground

- MyS

---

From: Snibor Eoj <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:22:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 May 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> No one's pegged it exactly, but there have been a number of good
> approximations, so forget it.

When we rule out a word because some people know it, can you please
enlighten the rest of us as to what that word meant?

Thanks.  :-)

Snibor Eoj

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a member of the Non-Sequitur Association of America
There are three types of people in the world:
	1) Those who can count.
	2) Penguins.