Subject: [Fictionary] new word: dapifer

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 18:07:03 -0500

Please define "dapifer" for me - or, if you know what it means, let me know
soon so I can pick another word.

-r

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:18:36 -0500

I forgot to post the real definition of "dapifer", now that it has been
retired. For the sake of closure:

- Dapifer: The servant that brings the meat to the table at a meal.
(wiktionary)
-

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 6:07 PM Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Please define "dapifer" for me - or, if you know what it means, let me
> know soon so I can pick another word.
>
> -r
>
>