Subject: Spanish ballot

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:24:43 +0100

There are snow definitions here - oops, I meant "nueve", not "nieve". Please 
vote two points for one and one for another. You have one week.

spanish, v. To induce an animal to rear up on its hind legs. Used by circus 
animal trainers.

spanish, adj. Culinary term that implies the dish is prepared with tomatoes 
and/or peppers, plus optional spices and herbs.

spanish, adj. Containing chopped mushrooms, peppers, and onions.

spanish, v. To close a cardboard box by tucking each flap under the flap to 
its right. To tuck each flap under the flap to its left is known as "reverse 
spanish".

spanish, n. A rigid shellac used to fix an expression on the wearer's face.

spanish, n. The intensity of line achieved by a drawing pencil. A soft (i.e. 
3B, 4B) pencil gives a spanish line; a hard (i.e. 2H, 3H) pencil does not.

spanish, n. Earth unfit for brickmaking. v. To mix spanish with clay.

spanish, adj. Plain; ordinary; unremarkable.

spanish, n. A finely-woven wool petticoat.

joke definition:
spanish - adj. - Bridgelike.
Jean-Joseph (also Ranjit)

phma
-- 
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga
.icu'u la ma'atman.