Subject: da next word reredux

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:55:15 -0500

Elliott knew "epigone" (a second-rate imitator), so we move on.  (And
maybe Judith knew it as well, it wasn't clear.)  Don't worry, I have a
dictionary full of these things.  Let's next try:

involucel

Jean-Joseph

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:22:57 +0000 (GMT)

> 
> Elliott knew "epigone" (a second-rate imitator)

Sure, Elliott's not known for originality, but isn't that a
bit harsh?

r.

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:25:34 -0500 (EST)

> Sure, Elliott's not known for originality, but isn't that a

You know, I'm not known for originality, but isn't that a
bit harsh?

em

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:27:22 -0500 (EST)

(Whoops -- just to make it clear -- there is an understood :) at the end 
of my last msg.)

em