Subject: Are you all right?

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:09:50 -0400

I checked headers and there is at least one of us with "NewYork" in a header. 
Are you OK?

phma

---

From: Snibor Eoj <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:38:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Pierre Abbat wrote:

> I checked headers and there is at least one of us with "NewYork" in a
> header.  Are you OK?

I am fine, as are my family and friends.  As fine, that is, as anyone can
be right now...  Sleep has lessened the shock a bit, but it still boggles
the mind.

Snibor Eoj

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a member of the Non-Sequitur Association of America
There are three types of people in the world:
	1) Those who can count.
	2) Penguins.

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:24:51 -0700 (PDT)

> I checked headers and there is at least one of us with "NewYork" in a header. 

OK here in Brooklyn, relatively speaking.

- ranjit