Subject: wamble ballot

From: Jacob Mattison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:12:01 EDT

Here are the wamble definitions!  Please send me your votes, comments,
poetical digressions, and chocolate by this weekend -- I'll announce the
winner on Monday.

Jacob
[email-masked]

wamble -- (v.) To fit through a narrow passageway or opening by
alternating small, incremental steps on either side.

wamble -- (v.) To rig a game of chance, such as with loaded dice, etc.

wamble -- (n.) The upper part of a pergola;  any support for climbing plants.

wamble -- (v.) To brush a hedgehog.

wamble -- (n.) 1. A wobble or roll. 2. An upset stomach.

wamble -- (n.) The den of a platypus.

wamble -- (n.) Variation in magnetic permittivity with a time constant of 
>1 second.

wamble -- (n.) The motion of a loose wheel.  (v.) To move in the manner
of a loose wheel.

wamble -- 1. (n.) A bass droning sound produced by a didgeridoo.  2. (v.) 
To produce a bass droning sound from a didgeridoo.

wamble -- (n.) A decoration of eagle feathers placed on tepees of the
Lakota and Oglala peoples.

wamble -- (v.) To trail one's finger in the water, e.g. from a boat.

This message powered by EMUMAIL. -- http://www.EMUMAIL.com