Subject: [Fictionary] latte ballot

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 03:46:25 -0400

Here is the latte ballot. Vote one point for one def and two points for 
another def. Votes are due in a week.

Pierre
---
latte, n. cotton or linen fabric dyed with fruit and berry pigments. v. to dye 
fabric using fruit and berry pigments.

latte, n. a pillar capped by a hemispherical stone capital with the flat side 
facing up, used as building supports by the ancient Chamorro people and now 
used as a sign of Chamorro identity.

latte, n. the sport of kayak portage.

latte, n. town council. Fr. Syriac _latta_, council of (30) elders, fr. Syriac 
tlata, 30.

latte, n. a shade of greyish green.

Latte, n. in Italy, the ten o'clock coffee break that ends the serving of coffee 
with milk for the day.  After that, coffee without milk is available until 
noon, and then wine is served until evening, when black coffee is also 
available.

latte, n. a large earthenware bowl, often used for making cornmeal or manioc 
(cassava) flour.

latte, v. to seize water or mineral rights as compensation for unpaid debts.

latte, n. a beach on which dangerously old or broken ships are intentionally 
grounded.
-- 
The gostak pelled at the fostin lutt for darfs for her martle plave.
The darfs had smibbed, the lutt was thale, and the pilter had nothing snave.