Subject: Remember to vote!!!

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:05:11 -0600

I've only received votes from four people: J-J, Judith, 
Elliott, and Ranjit. It's a three-way tie for first, with 3 
points apiece. Get your votes in soon. I intend to announce 
the winner about this time tomorrow. ... Maybe.

In case you didn't get the ballot:

----------

acrospire n. A hobby airplane, weighing between 0.5 and 
0.75 ounces, with a "pushing" propeller in the rear powered 
by twisted rubber and the rudder at the front. Usually 
built to fly in counter-clockwise fashion for times lasting 
more than 20 minutes.

acrospire v. To reach for the stars.

acrospire n. Tin disulfide.

acrospire n. 1. An empty pedestal on which living persons 
may pose. 2. A public park furnished with such.

acrospire n. Breathing exercises adopted by mountain 
climbers from Tibetan monks.

acrospire n. Altitude sickness; inability to breathe 
properly due to insufficient air pressure.

acrospire v. To put forth a first sprout.

acrospire n. (meteorology) An intense updraft.

----------

Vote soon! The window of opportunity is about to slam shut 
on your hand.

BB,
Hutch