Subject: [Fictionary] any more votes?

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 03:56:04 -0400

I have votes from Joshua, Hutch, Eric, Jean-Joseph, and Ranjit. There is a 
clear winner, but if you'd like to vote, award, or just comment, please do so.

Pierre
---
dogla, n. A regional style of decorative thatching in which thatch is braided 
and left untrimmed at the corners.
kunga, n. A style of decorative braiding, applied both to the fringes of 
textiles and to woven wares such as baskets.

dogla, n. Happiness due to the acceptance of one's impending death.
kunga, n. The sensation of a full understanding of the universe.

dogla, n. A complete tithe or offering.
kunga, n. An incomplete tithe or offering, usually resulting in punishment.

kunga, n. 1. Two or more dogla flying together before dawn. 2. Bad luck.

dogla, n. A cross between a male leopard and a female tiger.
kunga, n. A cross between a male onager and a female donkey.

dogla, n. A Romanian dish prepared with lamb or goat, milk, vegetables 
(commonly lentils and peas), and spiced with kunga.
kunga, n. A spice blend common in the Southern Carpathian Mountains, 
consisting primarily of garlic, thyme, and paprika; a characteristic flavor of 
this region.

kunga, n. S. Afr. rugby, informal: Someone who talks big but runs from a fight.
dogla, n. S. Afr. rugby, informal: The person who's always first to suggest 
that it's time to adjourn to a pub.
-- 
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci