Subject: Re: Who are you people?

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:59:12 -0500

Fran wrote:
> I think it would be cool to have a fictionary "un-reunion" [...] sounds
> like Massachusetts is good for a lot of people...any takers?  Or if
> people don't mind coming to Philly, how does summer solstice
> sound?

I think we may be too far-flung for this to work, but if it did, I'd make
an effort to be there.

Okay, so 19 people have responded, and offhand I can think of two who
haven't (Ranjit, and James&Nova).  Dominus says there are 28 of us, so
who are the other seven?  Speak up!  (Actually, this was a rather
stronger response than I expected.)

Jean-Joseph

---

From: stimps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:26:34 -0800

I'm stimps, aka Jack Webb, a 37 year old urban hermit in the heart of 
Vancouver, BC.  Dominus introduced me to fictionary some years ago, and 
I've been lurking for the most part.  My favourite food is Milan 
Kundera, my favourite author is Pluto, and my favourite planet is 
cheese.  My main occupation is dog/cat minder and bread maker for a 
household of programmer types.  I may get up the gumption to actually 
play someday, but I'm a bit shy.