Subject: much apologies - now tat!

From: "David Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:12:07 -0400

overwhelmed by work, I'm later on sending out the definition than I should
be.  I'm sorry.    2 and1 point definitions, please, by April 20. - David

tat - n. - a headless nail used in shingling.

tat - n. - 1. an infected animal bite. 2. a fever resulting from an animal
bite.

tat - n. - an ostensibly functional feature whose true purpose is wholly
decorative, such as a fake buttonhole.

tat - n.  - a small fetish doll made from broken glass, mud, and human hair.

tat - adj. - assembled by means of soldering, as opposed to riveting.

tat  - n. - (cricket) a weak strike that is misplayed by the fielding team.

tat - n. - a sterile bull.

tat - n. - (slang) dice; esp. false or loaded dice.

tat - n. - teat.

tat - n. - the unfermented barley laid out to dry before it is brewed into
beer.

tat - v. - (slang) to give away secrets.

tat - v. - to rend or tear fabric.

tat - v. - to salute with heelclicking.

A joke definition from Elliott

tat - n. - a grievance procedure used in logging camps of northwestern
Canada before the advent of collective bargaining, in which the complaintant
divided the foreman, but the other lumberjacks chose their pieces first.

A joke definition from Pierre

tat - n. - a small bomb formerly used in Somalia, designed to be actuated by
a passing feline.