Subject: [Fictionary] Seven Hills and the Riber Tiver

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 06:56:13 -0400

I have votes from Debra, Joshua, Hutch, Eric, Ranjit, and Fran. Two defs are 
tied, with others close behind. Anyone else want to vote?

Pierre
---
tiver, n. [music; uncommon] a pulsating effect in an instrumental or vocal tone 
produced by slight and slow variations in volume; a slow tremolo. Usu. 
indicated by "tiv" in a score.

tiver, v. 1. to examine minutely. 2. in alchemy, to heat until reduced to ash.

tiver, n. a small amount of money.

tiver, adj. 1. ready; prepared. 2. (fm. Occitan) loaded and tensioned, as in a 
siege engine or bow.

tiver, n. 1. one who has spent the summer fruitlessly. 2. a brewer of 
despicable ale.

tiver, n. a narrow, conical mesh net, often used to harvest crustaceans from 
the sea floor.

tiver, n. a handheld sower that makes a hole in soil, drops in a few seeds, 
and covers it with soil with one motion. A seed hopper can be carried on the 
chest of the user.

tiver, n. a kind of ochre used for marking sheep in some parts of England.

tiver, n. tool for winding yarn into a ball.
-- 
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji