Subject: [Fictionary] OCTROI is still a go

From: J-J Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 09:07:19 -0500

In an attempt to simplify things, I signed up this alternate email account
for the fictionary list, from which I'm hoping emails will get forwarded to
you all. If somebody who has had trouble in the past receiving my emails
would confirm that this went through, that would be great.

And so far, I've received OCTROI definitions from Nicolas, David, Pierre,
Eric, and Hutch.

Jean-Joseph

---

From: Jim Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:37:22 -0500

Wow, what happened? J-J sent this on Feb 11, but it just made it to my Inbox seven minutes ago!

> On Feb 11, 2024, at 9:07 AM, J-J Cote <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> In an attempt to simplify things, I signed up this alternate email account for the fictionary list, from which I'm hoping emails will get forwarded to you all. If somebody who has had trouble in the past receiving my emails would confirm that this went through, that would be great.
> 
> And so far, I've received OCTROI definitions from Nicolas, David, Pierre, Eric, and Hutch.
> 
> Jean-Joseph

---

From: David Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:54:47 -0500

Ditto.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 5:37 PM Jim Moskowitz <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > In an attempt to simplify things, I signed up this alternate email
> account for the fictionary list, from which I'm hoping emails will get
> forwarded to you all. If somebody who has had trouble in the past receiving
> my emails would confirm that this went through, that would be great.
> >

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 18:27:10 -0500

> Wow, what happened? J-J sent this on Feb 11, but it just made it to my Inbox

It got stuck in uloggh.swarpa.net. The other copy didn't. I don't know why. 
Maybe someone at Swarpa can figure it out.

Pierre

-- 
loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji