Subject: Anybody want some morepork?

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:50:07 -0500

Please serve yourself one large and one small helping of morepork from any of
the dishes here. One tenth of a point extra credit if you guess correctly who
cooked it - but you lose one tenth of a point if you guess wrong. The banquet
will last a week.

phma
---
morepork, n. the pins used to stabilize a western-style scaffolding

morepork - n. - A braided beard.

morepork (interj) - (Creole) expression indicating objection
(corruption of French "Mais, pourquoi?").

1-noun-Webster's : political demand
2-noun-OED oblique reference to gout-afflicted
3-noun-Dickens-Oliver couldn't have any

morepork -- (n.) An Australian owl, Ninox boobook; also applied to the owl
Spiloglaux novaezeelandiae and, erroneously, to a frogmouth nightjar
or podargue

morepork, n. The name of a school of design, influential in Europe and
North America in the 1920s, which rejected both esthetics and
functionality in favor of bulk.

morepork (n) Human flesh intended for consumption by cannibals.
(poss. from "long pig")

morepork - n. - gallows-rope

morepork - n. - a sack of ballast on a hot-air balloon

Joke def.:
morepork - n - the other, other white meat.
Aussie