Subject: New word: hebdomadal

From: Snibor Eoj <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:59:42 -0400 (EDT)

OK, in the space of five minutes, I already got two people who knew that 
an antimacassar is a cover used to protect the back and arms of furniture.  
In fact, they even knew what macassar was (a kind of hair oil men used to 
use, which I hadn't known, and hadn't been in the dictionary.

So, let's go straight on to number two: hebdomadal.  Anyone?

Snibor Eoj

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a member of the Non-Sequitur Association of America
  "You can lead a yak to water, but you can't teach an old dog to make
   a silk purse out of a pig in a poke."  - Opus

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:44:02 -0400

> use, which I hadn't known, and hadn't been in the dictionary.

Made of coconut and ylang-ylang, I've read.

phma
-- 
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga
.icu'u la ma'atman.