Subject: [Fictionary] giubo definition

From: E <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 16:02:22 -0400

A note to Pierre, in case you don't get my other emails, that I've sent
a giubo definition. An email to the bezitopo address bounced this morning.

-- Eric

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 16:47:33 -0400

> a giubo definition. An email to the bezitopo address bounced this morning.

I got the resent def at both addresses. Please send me the bounce so that I 
can figure out what happened.

Pierre

-- 
sei do'anai mi'a djuno puze'e noroi nalselganse srera

---

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:58:50 -0400

I've had two emails from gmail to [email-masked] rejected. Pierre, do
you have an alternate email address I could use?

Here's the error:

Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email-masked]*.
Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery
fails permanently.
LEARN MORE <http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?209.85.160.48>
 This link will take you to a third-party site
The response from the remote server was:

451 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [209.85.160.48] blocked using
recent.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam Received Recently See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?209.85.160.48

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 20:55:33 -0400

> you have an alternate email address I could use?

You can use the address [email-masked], which forwards to bezitopo.

If mail *to* moonmilk goes through dreamhost, why does mail *from* moonmilk go 
through gmail? And if it goes through gmail, why doesn't the mailserver use 
IPv6? I got the email from Debra via IPv6.

Pierre
-- 
ro nu co'i cortu cu nu co'a certu