Subject: [Fictionary] BRUCK ballot again

From: E Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:55:26 -0500

Hi all,

I have votes from Linda, Ziv, Pierre, David, Jean-Joseph, Ranjit, 
Elliott, and Fran. Everyone else -- one more night, get your vote in by 
23:59 on Thursday,

Enjoy!

bruck, n. In Frisian legend, a creature, of uncertain appearance, 
perceptible only to those who do not believe in it.

bruck, adj. (Irish brú, hostel) Crowded, congested.

bruck, n. architecture: A single window, balcony, etc., on an otherwise 
featureless wall.

bruck, n. 1) The annual migration route of the storm petrel. 2) An 
annual migration route over large cities.

bruck, n. A road motor vehicle with compartments for cargo and passenger 
transport.

bruck, n. An antelope, now extinct, prolific in mountainous Europe in 
medieval  times.

bruck, n. A potluck brunch.

bruck, n. A small saltwater pond located far from the coast.

bruck, n. Corn candy.

bruck, v. In Germany, Denmark, and Sweden, to sort goods that arrive in 
port.

bruck, n. A tidal pool that forms only during astronomical low tides.

-- Eric   |   @GoudyBoldItalic