Subject: andabate ballot

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 07:37:25 -0400

andabate, v. To hurry; to accelerate.

andabate, v. To take a stroll.

andabate, adj. Without hair in the center of the scalp, as with a tonsure.

andabate, n. A soldier who fights on horseback while blindfolded.

andabate, n.  An Iberian stew, made with seafood, beef, and vegetables.

andabate, adj. Of concern to no-one.

andabate, v. imper. Perform the final task in a series of tasks in a contest. 
[And now, the final round in the "world's strongest man" competition: the 
wall of stones. Gentlemen, andabate!]

andabate, n. (Med. Latin term of rhetoric) The recitation of satirical verse 
in support of an ad hominem argument.

andabate, v. To erroneously write a character in mirror-image.

andabate, v. To consciously slow one's pace when walking in order to draw 
level with a passerby.

andabate, adj. Related by remarriage, as a step-sibling, half-sibling, or 
step-cousin.

phma
-- 
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa