Subject: the pedocal list

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:01:08 -0500

Here they are.  Getcher votes in, onesies and twosies, by the close of
business on 1 November.

Jean-Joseph
_________________________________________

pedocal - adj. - (Botany) Dangling.

pedocal - adj. - Pertaining to the stalk by which a brachiopod attaches
itself to the seafloor.

pedocal - n. - Generic term for a weight-gaining formula for children.

pedocal - adj. - Unintentionally supercilious or condescending.

pedocal - adj. - Ordinary, unsophisticated.

pedocal - adj. - Of or having to do with children or childishness;
"pedocal behavior".

pedocal - adj. - 1.  Having an IQ score below 40 on the Stanford-Binet
test.  2.  Being at a level of cognitive dysfunction in which tasks must
be learned by physical repetition.  n. - 1. A totally kinesthetic
learner.  2. (Psych. slang) An idiot.

pedocal - n. - The amount of energy expended to gnaw off one's foot.

pedocal - n. - (chiefly British) A treadmill.

pedocal - n. - (Geology) A lime-rich soil of cool, semi-arid and arid
regions.