Subject: [Fictionary] ROUNCEY - Definitions for voting - deadline Saturday 7th November

From: Elizabeth Heffner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 10:10:23 -0500

Here are the definitions for ROUNCEY!   As usual, please assign 2 points to
one answer and 1 point to your choice of runner up.  In order to keep
things moving along, the deadline is the end of Saturday 7th November.

Have fun!
Cheers, Liz.

*rouncey *- adj.    (of plant-based imitation meat products)
Inauthentically homogenous.

*rouncey* - 1. n. A person who is deliberately ignorant of a topic.  Ex. *Don't
bother trying to explain transistors - he's a rouncey and will just ignore
you.   *2. adj.  Describing a rouncey.  Ex.

*He's a rouncey twit who refuses to learn about climate change.*
*rouncey* - n.    A hat big enough to fit your large hairdo without mussing
it. In use since Medieval times in England.

*rouncey* - n.     Frisbee polo.

*rouncey* - adj. 1. Untrustworthy.  2. Disreputable. 3. Charismatic.

*rouncey* -  n. (Chiefly Scot.) A small, steep-sided, creekbed, often dry
in summer.

*rouncey* - *also **rouncy* - n. (archaic) An ordinary, all-purpose horse,
especially used for riding but could be trained for war.

*rouncey* - n. Any non-animal topiary, such as an abstract shape.

*rouncey* - adj. (archaic) Lively, joyous.

*rouncey* - n. An elaborately printed paper tag used to seal a package of
consumer goods to assure quality.

*rouncey* - n. Any of several South Africal herbs of the genus Cylisma,
which bear flowers on the inside of a hollow stalk, which turns inside-out
as the fruit ripens.

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

---

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:26:09 -0800

If votes are still being accepted,

2 pts:
*rouncey* - n. Any non-animal topiary, such as an abstract shape

1 pt:

Fran

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 7:10 AM Elizabeth Heffner <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Here are the definitions for ROUNCEY!   As usual, please assign 2 points
> to one answer and 1 point to your choice of runner up.  In order to keep
> *rouncey* - n.    A hat big enough to fit your large hairdo without
> mussing it. In use since Medieval times in England.
>
> *rouncey* - *also **rouncy* - n. (archaic) An ordinary, all-purpose
> horse, especially used for riding but could be trained for war.
>
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
> www.avg.com
> <#m_2590207654227702191_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>

-- 
*Fran Poodry (she/her)*
*Oregon, USA*

*“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61107.Margaret_Mead>*