Subject: Fwd : Oh, what a mess!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Aug 2001 16:55:31 -0000

Fuggit! Pierre wins. Let's move on

BB,
Hutch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 Aug 20 - 19:08
Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Hoo boy...
>
>Seems that when I sent out the forwarded version of the list of
>definitions, I inadvertantly truncated it and left off the last four. 
>(And Ranjit pointed out this error to me right after I sent out the
>forwarded list, but I didn't understand what he was saying.)  So those
>people who can't read Hutch's email never got to see the last bunch of
>definitions, thus possibly depriving some people of votes for their
>words, and also possibly depriving themselves of the chance to get points
>if the real definition was among those last four.  And then Hutch sent
>the results out to only me, apparently.  Ai yi yi, what do we do?
[snippety-snip]

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:27:33 -0400

> Fuggit! Pierre wins. Let's move on

I still don't know what the tally was, or the comments.

phma

---

From: Snibor Eoj <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:41:49 -0400 (EDT)

> I still don't know what the tally was, or the comments.

Me neither.  I don't think those were ever sent to the list.

Snibor Eoj

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a member of the Non-Sequitur Association of America
There are three types of people in the world:
	1) Those who can count.
	2) Penguins.