Subject: need help with web search

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:47:36 -0400

Okay, here's a challenge for you people.  The following URL:
http://home.comcast.net/~jal2.03/k2o/my-word-catalog.doc
is a listing of information about an old radio show, and it was updated a
few days ago.  It's the only page that Google will find containing the
word "godwhatery" (which I think is a misspelled word).  Sometimes, at
least.  It seemed to be missing a few minutes ago, but then reappeared.

Anyway, this is a Microsoft Word file, not a web page.  It solicits
corrections and suggestions, and I have some.  Unfortunately, I can't
figure out how to get in touch with whoever created it.  I can find no
contact information, and don't know how to get to a parent page to see if
there's any information there.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jean-Joseph

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:56:35 -0400

> there's any information there.  Any ideas?

Have you tried [email-masked]? Usually when the first character after the 
domain name and slash is a tilde, it's someone's home directory, and the 
email address is the same.

phma
-- 
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa