Subject: The list, for your inspection.

From: Joshua Mackay-Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:47:39 -0400

Votes are due Tuesday evening.  Whether I'll have results out by 
Wednesday is anyone's guess.

bozzetto (n.) A crescent-shaped red lesion of the skin, characteristic 
of tularemia.

bozzetto (n.) A stickball game played in southern Italy.

bozzetto (n.) A bite-sized round of cheese, made as a novelty.

bozzetto (n.)  A conventional theatrical representation of the speech of 
stupid people.

bozzetto (n.) The stick used to draw a line in the sand.

bozzetto (n.) 1. A lawn bowling game using hazards.  2. A sad clown.

bozzetto (adv. or adj.) In a light, spirited manner - used as a 
direction in music.  Literally, "frivolously".

bozzetto (n.) Ball-shaped candy of nut toffee, traditionally given to 
children on the eve of Epiphany.

bozzetto (n.) A sculptor's preliminary model, usually of wax or clay.

bozzetto (n.) 1. A tree, Buzatum inerme, of the family Caesalpiniaceae, 
growing in inland Mozambique.  2. The wood of this tree, used for inlaid 
decorations in furniture and, sometimes, for oboes.  3. The seeds of 
this tree, used by Mozambicans for playing mancala.

bozzetto (n.)  A professional-quality foam clown nose.

bozzetto (n.)  A marzipan-based cookie with chocolate icing.