Subject: [Fictionary] BRUCK ballot

From: E Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:48:52 -0500

Hi all,

Sincere apologies for the slow response. Below, our lovely bruck ballot. 
Get in your usual one- and two-point votes within a week, by end of the 
night Tuesday, December 21, 2021.

Enjoy!

bruck, n. In Frisian legend, a creature, of uncertain appearance, 
perceptible only to those who do not believe in it.

bruck, adj. (Irish brú, hostel) Crowded, congested.

bruck, n. architecture: A single window, balcony, etc., on an otherwise 
featureless wall.

bruck, n. 1) The annual migration route of the storm petrel. 2) An 
annual migration route over large cities.

bruck, n. A road motor vehicle with compartments for cargo and passenger 
transport.

bruck, n. An antelope, now extinct, prolific in mountainous Europe in 
medieval  times.

bruck, n. A potluck brunch.

bruck, n. A small saltwater pond located far from the coast.

bruck, n. Corn candy.

bruck, v. In Germany, Denmark, and Sweden, to sort goods that arrive in 
port.

bruck, n. A tidal pool that forms only during astronomical low tides.

-- Eric   |   @GoudyBoldItalic