Subject: picoline? picoline?

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:33:06 -0400

Gimme a one, gimme a two, gimme those guesses by the solstice.
_______________________________________________________

picoline - n. - A type of fabric with very fine barring, sim. corduroy.

picoline - n. - 1. nineteenth century Glasgow brand of wax,
  intended for wooden musical instruments and antique
  furniture. 2. (Scottish slang) an appreciative description
  of delicate flattery.

picoline - n. - The tremor and loss of fine motor control associated
  with tertiary syphilis.

picoline - n. - Any of three isomeric liquid methylpyridine bases,
  C6H7N, derived from coal tar, horse urine, and bone oil and
  used as an industrial solvent.

picoline - n. - An Italian folk instrument of the woodwind family.

picoline - adj. - In woodworking, describing a series of cones
  alternating with inverted cones.

picoline - v. - To wiretap a teleport booth.

picoline - adj. - (Anat.) Pertaining to the space between the tonsils.

picoline - n. - A child-sized crinoline.

picoline - adj. - Diminutive in size; miniscule.

picoline - n. - A substance extracted from the fungus Picola cedri
  and used to treat psoriasis and other skin diseases.