Subject: [Fictionary] latte deadline

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 21:37:35 -0400

I'll send out the results in a day and some hours. The top three defs have 5, 
4, and 3 points, so you could sway the results.

Pierre
---
latte, n. a shade of greyish green.

latte, n. a beach on which dangerously old or broken ships are intentionally 
grounded.

latte, n. a large earthenware bowl, often used for making cornmeal or manioc 
(cassava) flour.

latte, n. cotton or linen fabric dyed with fruit and berry pigments. v. to dye 
fabric using fruit and berry pigments.

Latte, n. in Italy, the ten o'clock coffee break that ends the serving of coffee 
with milk for the day.  After that, coffee without milk is available until 
noon, and then wine is served until evening, when black coffee is also 
available.

latte, n. a pillar capped by a hemispherical stone capital with the flat side 
facing up, used as building supports by the ancient Chamorro people and now 
used as a sign of Chamorro identity.

latte, n. the sport of kayak portage.

latte, n. town council. Fr. Syriac _latta_, council of (30) elders, fr. Syriac 
tlata, 30.

latte, v. to seize water or mineral rights as compensation for unpaid debts.
-- 
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.