Subject: Apology!

From: "Allyson Schrier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 16:30:17 -0700

Dear Fictionary Friends,

This is Judith Schrier writing.  I was supposed to get you all a word this
week, but I had to make a "rescue mission" to my family, and don't have
access to my own e-mail account.  I hope that the next in line will be able
to take over for me.  I'm very sorry, but it would be too complicated to try
to deal with this from here.

Thanks,
judith

(usually [email-masked]

---

From: Mark-Jason Dominus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:26:13 -0400

> I hope that the next in line will be able to take over for me.  

Well, we have a three-way tie for second place.  So unless Elliott,
Hutch, and David Randall agree by this time tomorrow who will get the
next turn, I'll do a random draw.

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:05:51 -0400 (EDT)

> next turn, I'll do a random draw.

Yall can count me out -- I didn't even submit an entry this time!

em

---

From: Mark-Jason Dominus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:13:02 -0400

> > next turn, I'll do a random draw.

OK, random draw says it's David Randall's.