Subject: creem ballot

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 08:05:52 -0400

Please vote two points for one and one point for another. You have one week.
---
CREEM. Committee for Responsible and Ethical Evaluation of Money, a advisory 
group in the United Kingdom operating from about 1959-1973 and influential in 
the drafting of finance regulations.

creem, n. Human sperm. v. To spread (human) sperm onto a surface.

creem, v. 1. To place surreptitiously. 2. To hug. 3. To shiver.

creem, n. (New Brunswick dialect) A birch tree sapling

creem (amateur auto racing) v.t. To pull well ahead of one's opponent at the 
start of a race: "He creemed me real good". n. A surpassing lead achieved 
early in a race: "When you've got creem, you've gotta keep it."

creem, n. Decorations on lampshades, more specifically, amendments such as 
fringe, glued to the bottoms. (decorator industry slang)

creem, n. A fortune-telling device based on a hygrometer.

creem, n. An off-white color with a hint of yellow, lighter than ecru but 
darker than eggshell.

creem, n. A memorable event used to identify a year.
---
Silliness:

Conrad Heiney: I used to work for that magazine!

Judith: That's what you churn to make butteer. Otherwise, "a little dab'll do 
ya!"

phma
-- 
GCS/M d- s-: a+ C++ UL++++$ P+ L+++ E- W+++ N+ o? K? w-- O? M- V- Y++
PGP++ t- 5? X? R- !tv b++ DI !D G e++ h+>---- r- y>+++