Subject: Renguera Ballot REVISED for late voters

From: Aussie Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:53:25 -0500

I have revised to add a definition that was inadvertently left off. 
Perhaps it is the correct definition!  That would be embarrassing!

INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU HAVE VOTED ALREADY - you need not revote if you 
stand by your choices, but you may.  I extend the deadline one day.

=====================================
POLLS CLOSE  WEDNESDAY AUGUST 5TH
at 7 PM Central Time
=====================================
***  O F F I C I A L    B A L L O T   ***
-------------------------------------------------------

renguera, n. [Mozambican Portuguese, from Makhuwa renge, medicine, magic
potion) Mozambican witch doctor.

renguera - n. - Black linen trousers.

renguera - n. - (American Spanish, lameness, from rengo lame, from
Spanish renco, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Old English wrencan
to twist)
swayback of sheep.

renguera (n) - an embossed saddle.

renguera, (n) fringed leather poncho.

renguera -- (n.) 1.  The Panamanian homing parrot (Psitticus nostos),
noted for its physical similarity to the scarlet macaw, and its ability
and determination to return to its home across great distances.  2.
(Naut. sl.)  A swindle.

renguera - n - slow Guatemalan jig.

renguera, n. - a chaps grommet.

renguera - n. - a pygmy capybara.