Subject: [Fictionary] OMNIUM moves ahead

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:26:23 -0400

With nobody saying that they know the English word OMNIUM (as opposed to 
the Latin word), it is hereby the new word. Please send in definitions 
by Sunday, August 27, and I'll get the list of definitions out to ya'll 
before I head for Wyoming on vacation.

(Pierre, please forward this to the list again, and if anybody is 
getting the forwarded copy from Pierre but not the original from me, 
please let me know.)

Jean-Joseph

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:33:43 -0400

-- 
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.

Subject: [Fictionary] OMNIUM moves ahead
From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
To: fictionary group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:26:23 -0400
List-Id: Fictionary game <fictionary.swarpa.net>

Jean-Joseph