Subject: Re: Asternal votes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:35:24 EST

In a message dated 11/30/00 3:19:08 PM, [email-masked] writes:

>If Fran hadn't voted for Ralph Nader, someone might have won.

As if my one point vote would have given anyone a 9th point. Ha
:-)
Melissa says I can take it, so let's try:

atrip

objections by Sun evening, 12/3/00
definitions by Wed evening, 12/6/00

-Fran

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:04:14 -0500 (EST)

> As if my one point vote would have given anyone a 9th point. Ha

Well, maybe you'd a picked the real def and gotten a point for it.
Or maybe you'd a picked yourself and lost five points!

At least no one can say you were voting for Nader just in order
to make a point.

em