Subject: [Fictionary] giubo reminder

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 02:21:37 -0400

I have votes from David, Ranjit, Joshua, and Eric. Anyone else want to vote?

Pierre
---
giubo, adj. glossy; shiny. From a painting technique in which a final coat of 
varnish is applied to the finished piece.

giubo, n. a device for safely viewing the Aurora Australis.

giubo, n. a lute for two players.

giubo, n. a paste of stone dust and adhesive that hardens in place, used in 
cabinetry to imitate inlaid stone, tortoiseshell, hardwood, etc.

giubo, n. tourmaline.

giubo, n. a mix of clay and herbs packed around fish prior to roasting.

giubo, n. a rubber disk or toroid with six holes equally spaced along a 
circle, with one shaft bolted to three of the holes and the other shaft bolted 
to the other three.

giubo, n. (music) a loud tone played with weak or no accent; ant. sforzando.

giubo, v. to leave somewhere abruptly.

giubo, n. a tall wooden post secured upright on the edge of a canal or other 
waterway, used by ferries or other small craft as an anchor for a mooring 
line.

-- 
ro nu co'i cortu cu nu co'a certu