Subject: Re: colorstruck observation

From: [email-masked] (Nova Myhill)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:30:10 -0700

Hail fictionauts!

>>3.9 points for MyShaner +2 (j-j) +2 (nova) -.1 (for miscalling Fran)
>>...
>>the swimming pool doesn't look like it's filled with...stuff." - James
>Kushner
>
>Wait... what?!  Have we seen dissent withing the Nova&James duprass?

Cool yer jets, J-J. The "swimming pool" comment was from me (James) alone,
and was cited in our email as such, because I encounter some vagaries of
four-color processing at my job (advertising production), while Nova rarely
encounters such issues in her workplace (lecturer, Dept of English, UCLA).

As to why the votes were attributed to Nova alone, you'll have to ask
Aussie. (Well?)

Have faith, oh brethren. The duprass is strong and is about to have some
tea. (Is a duprass twice as intense as a morass?)

--James (written while Nova is napping)

**********
Nova Myhill & James Kushner
Los Angeles, CA

---

From: Aussie Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:40:18 -0600

Well, the email said "Nova Myhill" - I never even knew y'all had last
names - thought of Nova&James as the sort of company name you find on a
fancy soap wrapper:
 "Nova & James - Lilac Glycerin Bar - Established 1878 - London Paris
Milan"