Subject: Re: report from the missing

From: [email-masked] (James Kushner)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:36:14 -0400

>It would be particularly nice to hear from
>some of the veterans who haven't contributed recently.  Are you still out
>there?  James&Nova?  Jed?  David L.?  Nora?  Fran?  Mark-Jason?  Elliott?
> And the rest of you, too, both new and old.

Sorry 'bout being so long in writing back, but we just took the computer
out of the packing box today. (Emails in the interim have been very
limited.)

That's right--a mere one year after moving 3000 miles (LA to Boston) Nova
and I have moved *again*--to the lightning capital of the United States,
Sarasota, Florida.

Nova starts her new (tenure-track!) job in a few weeks, teaching English
literature and drama at the New College of Florida (formerly the New
College of the University of South Florida). I start my new job whenever I
find one.

Does anyone know anyone in Sarasota? We need to build up a new social
circle here.

I'll resume fictionary participation as soon as I get my head screwed on
straight. That may take a while.

Later,
James

**********
James Kushner
Sarasota, FL