Subject: [Fictionary] ballot

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 10:36:59 -0700

So, I'm hoping this email goes through. My attempts to send email to
[email-masked] keep bouncing back.

Here is the SOFTA ballot. Please assign 2 points to one option and 1 point
to another option.

___________

softa, n. a dry, westerly summer wind emanating from the Monaro plateau in
New South Wales, Australia

softa, n. a Muslim student of sacred law and theology

softa, n. angular particles of mica-group minerals in the silt to fine
sand-size classification, common in Gelisols

softa, adj. [fr. Finn., softakainen] old, aged, antique

softa, n. the act of overeating out of politeness, often in order to show
appreciation for the food or its preparer(s)

SOFTA, abr. (Military slang): Senior Officer Fucked Things Again

softa, n. marbled bimetallic sheet metal used on ship hulls in saltwater to
electrically discourage barnacle growth

softa, n. armor grease made from goat fat

softa, v. in the game of coddum, to inadvertently reveal the location of
the Coin

-- 
*Fran Poodry (she/her)*
*Oregon, USA*

*“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61107.Margaret_Mead>*

---

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:39:18 -0700

Oh, oops, I never set a voting deadline!
Please send your votes by end of day on Friday, July 24th. I'll plan to
send the results on the 25th. Please vote!

> softa, n. marbled bimetallic sheet metal used on ship hulls in saltwater
> to electrically discourage barnacle growth
>
>
*Fran Poodry (she/her)*
*Oregon, USA*