Subject: Re: callithump results

From: Jean-Joseph Cote <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:23:27 -0400

>How about we have a spelling bee?  Fictionary players ask
>us to spell words, and the first one who drops out has to
>take the next round.

Okay, spell "jeroboam".

Jean-Joseph

---

From: Elliott A Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:31:03 -0400 (EDT)

> >us to spell words, and the first one who drops out has to

Oh, wait -- there's a flaw in my plan.  See, it turns out you can't ask 
us to spell a word *without spelling it yourself*!  So that won't work. 
Maybe we can arm-wrestle for it instead?

em

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:29:38 -0400

> >us to spell words, and the first one who drops out has to

Ben Nebat or the bottle?

phma