Subject: Renguera Ballot

From: Aussie Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:20:28 -0500

Come one, come all, and pick your favorite 3 word definition for 
"renguera" - usual voting, 2 for the bestest and 1 for the runner-up.

=====================================
POLLS CLOSE  TUESDAY AUGUST 4TH
at 7 PM Central Time
=====================================
***  O F F I C I A L    B A L L O T   ***
-------------------------------------------------------

renguera, n. [Mozambican Portuguese, from Makhuwa renge, medicine, magic 
potion) Mozambican witch doctor.

renguera - n. - Black linen trousers.

renguera - n. - (American Spanish, lameness, from rengo lame, from 
Spanish renco, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Old English wrencan 
to twist)
swayback of sheep.

renguera (n) - an embossed saddle.

renguera, (n) fringed leather poncho.

renguera -- (n.) 1.  The Panamanian homing parrot (Psitticus nostos), 
noted for its physical similarity to the scarlet macaw, and its ability 
and determination to return to its home across great distances.  2. 
(Naut. sl.)  A swindle.
 
renguera - n - slow Guatemalan jig.

renguera, n. - a chaps grommet.