Subject: It's time to get alabandical ...

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:10:44 -0700

... which is actually an amusing statement right at the moment. I'll
tell you about it after.

Only one guess at the meaning and I've already received one
'fictionition' (Judith's). So,

               alabandical

is a keeper!

I had originally planned to ask for fictionitions by Wednesday. But I
just looked at the calendar and realized that that's the day before
Thanksgiving and there will probably be lots of people away from home
and work. So we'll let this one run a bit on the long side.

Submit your 'fictionitions' by Tuesday, 2005 November 29. Voting to
commence shortly after and a winner announced by Pearl Harbor Day.

Good luck!

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCM/IT/S d(+-) s+: a C++$>++++ U P L E? W+$+++ N+ o? K? w+>++++ O? M-
V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP-(--) t+ 5? X? R+ !tv b++++ DI++ D+ G e++>++++ h+ r--*
y--(++)
-------END GEEK CODE BLOCK-------

---

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:40:54 -0700

Hmm, I was kind of afraid of this.

The deadline has come and gone and I've received only three
fictionitions. (Judith, Eric, and Ranjit)

I'm assuming that people are gone on vacations and will be returning
next week. SOOOOOO, the deadline for submitting your fictionition for

ALABANDICAL

is hereby extended to next Wednesday, 2005 December 30.

BB,
Hutch

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Nov 17, 2005 7:10 PM
Subject: It's time to get alabandical ...
To: [email-masked]

              alabandical

is a keeper!

Good luck!

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
-------END GEEK CODE BLOCK-------

---

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:55:34 -0500

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 17:40, Hutch wrote:
> next week.

Not I. I've been so busy drawing stuff that is due on Monday that I haven't 
had time to alabandicate.

phma

---

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:55:13 -0500

OK, I am really confused.  I thought the deadline was Tuesday the 29th of
NOVEMBER, which hasn't gotten here to Philadelphia yet.
Which is why I hadn't submitted one yet.
But please, don't make us wait for December 30th!  Besides, that's a Friday.
???
-Fran

---

From: Hutch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:40:56 -0700

Okay, there's no doubt that I'm brain dead.

I had thought that I had said Tuesday, Nov 22 originally, so I was
extending it by a week to Wednesday, Nov 30.

Ignore any mention of December! December will never come! Save that if
you wait until December, you'll be too late!

Submit those 'fictionitions'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BB,
Hutch

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
-------END GEEK CODE BLOCK-------