Subject: [Fictionary] If you did not vote, one last chance

From: Fran Poodry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:18:42 -0700

There is currently a 4-way tie.
I have votes from:
Eric, David, Liz, Pierre, Jim, Ranjit, Ziv, and Linda. Please a couple more
people vote so someone can win!
;-)
 Please assign 2 points to one definition and 1 point to one other
definition by Tuesday night, July 28th.
Fran
___________

softa, n. a dry, westerly summer wind emanating from the Monaro plateau in
New South Wales, Australia

softa, n. a Muslim student of sacred law and theology

softa, n. angular particles of mica-group minerals in the silt to fine
sand-size classification, common in Gelisols

softa, adj. [fr. Finn., softakainen] old, aged, antique

softa, n. the act of overeating out of politeness, often in order to show
appreciation for the food or its preparer(s)

SOFTA, abr. (Military slang): Senior Officer Fucked Things Again

softa, n. marbled bimetallic sheet metal used on ship hulls in saltwater to
electrically discourage barnacle growth

softa, n. armor grease made from goat fat

softa, v. in the game of coddum, to inadvertently reveal the location of
the Coin

-- 
*Fran Poodry (she/her)*
*Oregon, USA*

*“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61107.Margaret_Mead>*