Subject: [Fictionary] Cumbol Ballot

From: Nicolas Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 20:44:55 -0700

Here it is, your cumbol ballot! Please submit your usual 2/1 point
assignments and insightful commentary by next Wednesday, April 6th. (I'll
most likely process around 9 pm Pacific.)

--Nick

----

cumbol, v. To visit uninvited, commonly, at mealtime.

cumbol, n. 1. (Scotland, historical) A coin originally worth six pennies
Scots, and later three; held equivalent to an English halfpenny. 2. A small
amount of money.

cumbol, n. A long and deep, but very narrow (typically <20 cm) vertical
fissure in stone.

cumbol, n. 1. (Sport.) In American House Rabbit League bunny pageant, tail
oscillation amplitude divided by distance travelled per hop.
2. Self-advertisement disproportionate to actual achievement.

cumbol, n. A tassel attached to a brass instrument during festive parades.

cumbol, n. The tent that the Pope stays in when visiting Kazakhstan.

cumbol, n. 1. (Mil.) A sign, banner, or standard. 2. (Med.) A wound or
other sign of disease.

cumbol, n. A children's toy; a small wooden ball, often used in games of
chance.

cumbol, v. Surrender overquickly (particularly in tacky); give up before a
losing outcome was inevitable.

---

From: Nicolas Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:06:23 -0700

Thank you all for your votes! I'll compile the ballot later tonight.

--Nick