Subject: Graphical Fictionary Voting

From: Dave Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 12:50:59 -0400

Well, I didn't get too many entries for Graphical Fictionary, but
there's enough to vote on!

1. A pair of presses used in making cheese wheels.  The brown 
cylindrical plates provide even pressure on the solidifying curds.

2. A crazy cake maker.
 
3. A tamboutine polisher.

4. A pair of presses for papier-mâché bas-relief sculptures, offset so
as to give a directional grain to the sculptures.

5. A pair of Belgian Waffle Makers.

Send me your votes by noon EST on Friday.

--
-[Dave Turner                              Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's like filing a suit for your own wrongful death because somebody 
coughed next to you and they might have had TB--first of all, you 
ain't dead, second of all, they didn't have it!" - Effugas