Subject: Which is the real abrin?

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:00:37 -0400

Here are the defs. Please vote two points for one and one point for another. 
You have one week.

abrin, adj. (a-BRIN) (railroad terminology) Temporarily loose or disengaged 
from the engine, as when engaged in a sawby.

abrin, n. A stylized animal depiction on a small scoop used for cerumen 
removal.

abrin, n. Surgery necessary to treat pernio.

abrin, n. The hormone behind the epinasty.

abrin, n. A poison found in jequirity beans, similar to but more poisonous 
than ricin.

abrin, n. A chemical (di-hydroboric acetate) used in the manufacture of inks 
and dyes.

abrin, adj. Cross-hatched, dotted, speckled, flecked; as latticinio.

abrin, n. The molded insert in a jewelry box that comes from the manufacturer, 
that holds the ring or bracelet, etc. It is often sulcate, the better to bond 
the flocking, sateen, velveteen, or other glitzy top-facing.

abrin, n. A meristic debt collector. (After "Claude Abrin", pseudonymous 
author of _Collateral Damage:  My Rise and Fall in the New Orleans Mob_ 
(1973).)

abrin, n. A marble with a combination latticinio and ribbon core. Also see 
abie.

phma
-- 
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa