Subject: newer word: PUTAMEN

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:05:57 -0500

Well, "condign" didn't last long: Hutch knew it meant "Worthy;
suitable; deserving; fit."

Do any of you know what condign means?  If so, let me know by
Wednesday night so I can choose another word.

- ranjit

p.s. Elliott, I think the word you're looking for is "that crazy old
lady who lived in the creepy mansion on the hill, and to whom no-one
but I ever showed a single kindness, and by the way, people say it's
haunted, but I don't believe a word of it."

---

From: William Quale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:25:00 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Ranjit Bhatnagar wrote:
> Do any of you know what condign means?

I should hope we all do :-)

--Will

 [email-masked]  http://www.quale.org	http://www.strangehorizons.com

"i've gone to sweep cobwebs beyond the sky, but i'll be back by and by."