Subject: Bang the redd slowly

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:22:00 -0500 (EST)

Which of these ten redds is the true redd?  And which is the weakest link?
In the usual fashion, cast two votes: one worth one point, and one worth
two.

redd, n: a obscene image on a garment or tattoo,  worn to prevent the
wearer's picture from appearing in the news media.

redd (1), v: (chiefly Pennsylvania) to clear: "redd the dinner table"
redd (2), n: a spawning nest made by a fish, especially a salmon or trout.

redd, n: an essential oil obtained from cedars by distillation and used
especially as a solvent and thinner for stains and varnish.

redd, n: a knot which gets tighter as you pull on the loops

redd, n: a type of clay favored by sculptors for its texture and
malleability.

redd, v: to hasten, especially homeward.

redd, n: leaves, twigs, and other plant debris that collect at storm sewer
drains.

redd, v: to disentangle by means of vigorous shaking

redd, n: the sound a sheep makes when it's being dipped in reddle dye.

redd, v: to disable a munition such as a land mine by immersion in, or
filling with, a corrosive liquid.