Subject: [Fictionary] Galah Definition Guessing Time! :D

From: David Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:23:39 -0400

*Galah definitions are here! Please send your -1 and -2 point guesses in by
next Tuesday. Thanks! *

galah, n - a kind of starfish eaten by people living on the coast of
Nigeria and Cameroon.

galah, n - a long oilcloth bag used for storing sails.

galah, n - an Australian cockatoo with gray wings, back, and tail and the
head and underparts various shades of rosy pink. sometimes a pest in
wheat-growing areas, and often kept as a cage bird.

galah, n - a sea-going bird with a long flight path, often over 1,000 miles.

galah, n - a treat made of dried apricots and chopped almonds, compressed
into a cylinder and sliced into thin disks.

galah, adj - sweet-tasting.

galah, n - syndrome characterized by nausea, fever, and body aches, endemic
to Malaysia and northern Indonesia, caused by foodborne transmission of any
of a number of related trypanosomes.

galah, adj - [fr. ghallah (Ar.) to disagree] uncooperative, obstinate,
inflexible.

*from joshua*

---

From: David Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 17:03:02 -0400

The deadline was Tuesday, but extended to Thursday, 6PM!

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 7:23 PM David Randall <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> *Galah definitions are here! Please send your -1 and -2 point guesses in
> by next Tuesday. Thanks! *
>
> galah, n - syndrome characterized by nausea, fever, and body aches,
> endemic to Malaysia and northern Indonesia, caused by foodborne
> transmission of any of a number of related trypanosomes.
>