Subject: VOTE TODAY!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:51:49 EDT

So far: eight votes received.

Definitions: thirteen.

At least five of you have not voted yet (yes, one definition was real.  But 
one voter didn't have a definition).  Also, this does not count list members 
who didn't submit definitions.

Please vote by Midnight tonight, EDT.  Actually, I won't be tallying and 
mailing results until after my bike ride Friday morning, so you have about 24 
hours.  If you need another look at the definitions, here they are:

malm   (n.)   An untrustworthy confidant.

malm   (v.)   To substitute a strong alcoholic drink with a less powerful 
one, especially if the person in question is already drunk.

malm   (n.)   (Hawaiian)   The heavy container used to carry the pig to and 
from the imu for luau; usually with long poles to make carrying easier.

malm    (n.)   A soft chalky rock. 

malm   (n.)   Spiced honey

malm   (n.)   A false, soothing, statement.   (v.)   To make such statements.

malm   (adj.)   (Obs)   Shiny, sparkling.

malm   (n.)   Venison broth.

malm   (n.)   A suffocating stench.

malm   (v.)   To offer comfort with an ulterior motive

malm   (n.)   One of the six Fundamental Fragrances of the perfumers, malm is 
associated with decaying vegetation.  The other Fundamental Fragrances are 
musk, citrus, leather, floral-jasmine, and floral-rose.

malm   (v.)   To chew to a pulp.

malm   (n.)   The feeling one gets when suspecting that one is married to a 
wittol.