Subject: Re: [Fictionary] Next round

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 15:48:13 GMT

Can  you resend?>I never got them. LInda

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Elizabeth Heffner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fictionary] Next round
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 14:28:07 -0500

Ziv posted them a little over a week ago to the group, so Iâ&euro;&trade;d check spam! 

Sent from my iPad
On Dec 16, 2020, at 7:13 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

ï»¿So what were the results?  Did not get them yet .Linda

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Elizabeth Heffner <[email-masked]>
To: fictionary <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fictionary] Next round
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:58:49 -0500

But I am happy to do another one if Eric doesn't fancy it after all.

Cheers,Liz

____________________________________________________________

Top News - Sponsored By NewserDeVos Has One Word for Education Department Staff
It's the Police Raid Chicago Didn't Want You to See
Minnesota Decides to Free Myon Burrell
____________________________________________________________
Sponsored by https://www.newser.com/?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_taglines_more

Chicago's Top Attorney Is Out After Botched Police Raid
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5fe0c4279c5f04427678bst02duc1
The Latest COVID Variant Is Causing 'Mayhem'
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5fe0c427c0e6f4427678bst02duc2
Denmark Will Exhume Millions of Dead Mink
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5fe0c427e5f734427678bst02duc3